Form of Registration Agreement
1. AGREEMENT. In this Registration Agreement ("Agreement") "you" and "your" refer to the registrant of each domain name registration, "we", "us" and "our" refer to
BRS Media Inc. and "Services" refers to the domain name registration provided by us as offered through, [Insert
Reseller Name] the Registration Service Provider ("Reseller"). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for the Services.
2. SELECTION OF A DOMAIN NAME. You represent that, to the best of the your knowledge and belief, neither this registration of a domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly to be used infringes upon the legal rights of a third party and, further, that the domain name is not being registered for nor shall it at any time whatsoever be used for any unlawful purpose whatsoever.
3. FEES. As consideration for the Services, you agree to pay Reseller the applicable service(s) fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable. As further consideration for the Services, you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process, and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. All such information shall be referred to as account information ("Account Information"). By submitting this Agreement, you represent that the Account Information and all other statements put forth in your application are true, complete and accurate. Both
BRS Media Inc. and the Registry reserve the right to terminate your domain name registration if: (i) information provided by you or your agent is false, inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, misleading or otherwise secretive; or (ii) you have failed to maintain, update and keep your Account Information true, current, complete, accurate and reliable. You acknowledge that a breach of this Section 3 will constitute a material breach of our Agreement which will entitle either us or the Registry to terminate this agreement immediately upon such breach without any refund and without notice to you.
4. TERM. This Agreement will remain in full force during the length of the term of your Domain Name Registration as selected, recorded, and paid for upon registration of the Domain Name. Should you choose to renew or otherwise lengthen the term of your Domain Name Registration, the term of this Registration Agreement will be extended accordingly. Should the domain name be transferred to another Registrar, the terms and conditions of this contract shall cease.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT. You agree that either we or the Registry may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (2) change the services provided under this Agreement. You agree to be bound by any such revision or change which shall be effective immediately upon posting on our web site or upon notification to you by e-mail or your country's postal service pursuant to the Notices section of this Agreement. You agree to review this Agreement as posted on our web site periodically to maintain an awareness of any and all such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice by e-mail or postal service pursuant to the Notices section of this Agreement. Notice of your termination shall be effective after processing by us. You agree that, by continuing the use of Services following notice of any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), you shall be bound by any such revisions and changes. You further agree to be bound by the ICANN Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy ("Dispute Policy") as presently written and posted on http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-policy-24oct99.htm and as such shall be amended from time to time. You acknowledge that if you do not agree to any such modifications, you may request that your domain name be deleted from the domain name database.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your Account Identifier and Password that you selected when you opened your account with us. You agree to safeguard your Account Identifier and Password from any unauthorized use. In no event shall we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Identifier or Password.
7. DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE POLICY. If you reserved or registered a domain name through us, or transferred a domain name to us from another registrar, you agree to be bound by the Dispute Policy that is incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference. The current version of the Dispute Policy may be found at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-policy-24oct99.htm. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this policy.
8. DOMAIN NAME DISPUTES. You agree that, if the registration or reservation of your domain name is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in the Dispute Policy. You agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy. For any dispute, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
9. POLICY. You agree that your registration of the domain name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to a
BRS Media Inc., Registry, ICANN or government-adopted policy, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with a
BRS Media Inc., Registry, ICANN or government-adopted policy, (1) to correct mistakes by us or the Registry in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name.
10. AGENCY. Should you intend to license use of a domain name to a third party you shall nonetheless be the domain name holder of record and are therefore responsible for providing your own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the domain name. You shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the domain name. You represent that you have provided notice of the terms and conditions in this Agreement to any third party licensee and that the third party agrees to the terms hereof.
11. ANNOUNCEMENTS. We reserve the right to distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our services and those of our service partners. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any Services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such Service(s). We and our contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the Services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account identifier or password; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or services(s) provided under this Agreement; (6) loss or liability resulting from the interruption of your Service. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss of registration and use of your domain name, or for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. INDEMNITY. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold us, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates and
BRS Media Inc., and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement by you, or someone else using the Service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the service(s) provided. You also agree to release, indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy. When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your Agreement and may result in deactivation of your domain name. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
14. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP. The person named as registrant on the WHOIS shall be the registered name holder. The person named as administrative contact at the time the controlling user name and password are secured shall be deemed the designate of the registrant with the authority to manage the domain name. You agree that prior to transferring ownership of your domain name to another person (the "Transferee") you shall require the Transferee to agree, in writing to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your domain name will not be transferred until we receive such written assurances or other reasonable assurance that the Transferee has been bound by the contractual terms of this Agreement (such reasonable assurance as determined by us in our sole discretion) along with the applicable transfer fee. If the Transferee fails to be bound in a reasonable fashion (as determine by us in our sole discretion) to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, any such transfer will be null and void.
15. BREACH. You agree that failure to abide by any provision of this Agreement, any operating rule or policy or the Dispute Policy provided by us, may be considered by us to be a material breach and that we may provide a written notice, describing the breach, to you. If within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of such notice, you fail to provide evidence, which is reasonably satisfactory to us, that you have not breached your obligations under the Agreement, then we may delete the registration or reservation of your domain name. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach by you.
16. NO GUARANTY. You acknowledge that registration or reservation of your chosen domain name does not confer immunity from objection to the registration, reservation or use of the domain name.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You agree that your use of our Services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service(s) is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service(s) or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered into through the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
18. INFORMATION. As part of the registration process, you are required to provide us certain information and to update us promptly as such information changes such that our records are current, complete and accurate. You are obliged to provide us the following information:
(i) Your name and postal address (or, if different, that of the domain name holder);
(ii) The domain name being registered;
(iii) The name, postal address, e-mail address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the administrative contact for the domain name; and
(iv) The name, postal address, e-mail address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the billing contact for the domain name.
Any other information, which we request from you at registration, is voluntary. Any voluntary information we request is collected such that we can continue to improve the products and services offered to you through your Reseller.
19. DISCLOSURE AND USE OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION. You agree and acknowledge that we will make domain name registration information you provide available to ICANN, to the registry administrators, and to other third parties as applicable. You further agree and acknowledge that we may make publicly available, or directly available to third party vendors, some, or all, of the domain name registration information you provide, for purposes of inspection (such as through our WHOIS service) or other purposes as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
You hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of, information provided by you in connection with the registration of a domain name (including any updates to such information), whether during or after the term of your registration of the domain name. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of your domain name registration information by us.
You may access your domain name registration information in our possession to review, modify or update such information, by accessing our domain manager service, or similar service, made available by us through your Reseller.
We will not process data about any identified or identifiable natural person that we obtain from you in a way incompatible with the purposes and other limitations which we describe in this Agreement.
We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from our loss, misuse, unauthorized accessor disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information.
20. REVOCATION. Your wilful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, your wilful failure promptly to update information provided to us, or any failure to respond to inquiries by us addressed to the email address of the registrant, the administrative, billing or technical contact appearing in the "WHOIS" directory with respect to a domain name concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the registration shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and be a basis for cancellation of the domain name registration. Any information collected by us concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("Personal Data") will be used in connection with the registration of your domain name(s) and for the purposes of this Agreement and as required or permitted by the ICANN Agreement or an ICANN/Registry Operator policy.
21. RIGHT OF REFUSAL. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse to register or reserve your chosen domain name or register you for other Services. In the event we do not register or reserve your domain name or register you for other Services, or we delete your domain name or other Services within such thirty (30) calendar day period, we agree to refund your applicable fee(s). You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to register, reserve, or delete your domain name or register you for other Services.
We reserve the right to delete or transfer your domain name within a thirty (30) day period following registration if we believe the registration has been made possible by a mistake, made either by us or by a third party.
22. SEVERABILITY. You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
23. NON-AGENCY. Nothing contained in this Agreement or the Dispute Policy shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
24. NON-WAIVER. Our failure to require performance by you of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
25. NOTICES. Any notice, direction or other communication given under this Agreement shall be in writing and given by sending it via e-mail or via regular mail. In the case of e-mail, valid notice shall only have been deemed to be given when an electronic confirmation of delivery has been obtained by the sender. In the case of e-mail notification to us or to Reseller to
firstname.lastname@example.org or [Insert E-mail Address for Reseller] or, in the case of notice to you, at the e-mail address provided by you in your WHOIS record. Any e-mail communication shall be deemed to have been validly and effectively given on the date of such communication, if such date is a business day and such delivery was made prior to 4:00 p.m. EST, otherwise it will be deemed to have been delivered on the next business day. In the case of regular mail notice, valid notice shall be deemed to have been validly and effectively given 5 business days after the date of mailing and, in the case of notification to us or to Reseller shall be sent to:
BRS Media Inc.
350 Townsend Street Suite 321
San Francisco, CA 94107-1696
Attention: DNapi.Net Reseller Dept.
and in the case of notification to you shall be to the address specified in the "Administrative Contact" in your WHOIS record.
26. ENTIRETY. You agree that this Agreement, the rules and policies published by us and the Dispute Policy are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our Services. This Agreement and the Dispute Policy supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
27. GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF
of California AND THE FEDERAL LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES APPLICABLE THEREIN WITHOUT REFERENCE TO RULES GOVERNING CHOICE OF LAWS. ANY ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE BROUGHT IN ONTARIO AND YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
28. INFANCY. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
29. FORCE MAJEURE. You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor the Registry shall be responsible for any failures or delays in performing our respective obligations hereunder arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, wars, riots, earthquakes, storms, typhoons and floods.
30. FOREIGN LANGUAGE: Controlling Language. In the event that you are reading this agreement in a language other than the English language, you acknowledge and agree that the English language version hereof shall prevail in case of inconsistency or contradiction in interpretation or translation.
COUNTRY CODE DOMAINS.
You acknowledge that ccTLD (Country Code Top Level Domain) registrations
are performed with third-party organizations that operate at the request
of or via contract with foreign governments, and as such, changes in
government structure or registry contractors may occur, and as a result
Domain Name Registrations may be adversely affected. You acknowledge and
agree that BRS Media shall not have any liability associated with any
ccTLD registration or failure to register a ccTLD Domain Name. Further,
BRS Media reserves the right to reject: (a) ccTLD multi-year
registration requests where such multi-year registrations are not
available through the requested ccTLD Registry; (b) Domain Name record
modification request if such modifications are not supported by the
applicable ccTLD Registry; and (c) ccTLD Domain Name transfers where
such Domain Name transfers are not available through the requested ccTLD
32. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Appendix for Pre-Registered Domain Names.
Submitting a Pre-Registration request application does not guarantee a
successful domain name registration. The successful registration of a
queued domain name depends upon a number of different factors that cannot
Limitation of Pre-Registration Liability:
BRS Media Inc. and the Reseller shall not be liable for the
situation where a domain name you applied for is not registered for
whatever reason, including but not limited to interface problems between
and Registry Operator.
BRS Media Inc. and the Reseller assumes no liability
for an order or a domain name's suspension, cancellation, deletion,
interruption or transfer due to procedures, rules or policies laid down by
ICANN or Registry or due to practices, customs or prejudices of court of
laws or dispute resolving arbitrators. Under no circumstances shall be
liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, or for
interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits incurred by you as a
result of, or in connection with, a domain name registration.
You are the sole responsible party for the information submitted, and for
complying with registry administrator's rules at any time.
You agree to indemnify from and against all liabilities, damages, losses,
expenses, claims, demands suits, attorney fees, and costs and expenses
incidental thereto, arising from claims brought against by you or any
other 3rd party in connection with such events as described above.
Appendix for the registration of .INFO and .BIZ
By registering a .INFO second level domain name, registrant also
agrees to the following registration policies:
Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication,
modification, and other processing of Registered Domain Name Holder's
Personal Data by Afilias, the .INFO Registry Operator, and its designees
and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified pursuant in
Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings under ICANN's Uniform
Domain Name Dispute Policy (UDRP) and comply with the requirements set
forth by Afilias for domain names registered during the Sunrise Period,
including the mandatory Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy. These policies
are subject to modification.
Registrant agrees to immediately correct and update the registration
information for the Registered Name during registration term for the
Registered Name, failure to correct this information shall constitute a
breach of this Agreement.
Registrant acknowledges that Afilias, the registry operator for
.INFO, will have no liability of any kind for any loss or liability
resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the Sunrise
Period or the Land Rush Period, including, without limitation:
the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name
during these periods, and
the results of any dispute over a Sunrise Registration.
Registrar and Afilias, the registry operator for .INFO, expressly
reserve the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration that it
deems necessary, in its discretion, to protect the integrity and stability
of the registry, to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or
requirements, requests of law enforcement, in compliance with any dispute
resolution process, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the
part of Registrar and/or Afilias as well as their affiliates,
subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees. Registrar and Afilias
also reserve the right to freeze a domain name during resolution of a
By registering a .BIZ second level domain name, registrant also agrees to
the following registration policies:
Registrations in the .biz TLD must be used or intended to be used
primarily for bona fide business or commercial purposes. For purposes of
the .biz Registration Restrictions ("Restrictions"), "bona
fide business or commercial use" shall mean the bona fide use or bona
fide intent to use the domain name or any content, software, materials,
graphics or other information thereon, to permit Internet users to access
one or more host computers through the DNS:
To exchange goods, services, or property of any kind;
In the ordinary course of trade or business; or
To facilitate (i) the exchange of goods, services, information, or
property of any kind; or, (ii) the ordinary course of trade or business.
Registering a domain name solely for the purposes of (1) selling,
trading or leasing the domain name for compensation, or (2) the
unsolicited offering to sell, trade or lease the domain name for
compensation shall not constitute a "bona fide business or commercial
use" of that domain name.
As a .biz domain name registrant, you hereby certify to the best of
your knowledge that:
The registered domain name will be used primarily for bona fide business
or commercial purposes and not (i) exclusively for personal use; or (ii)
solely for the purposes of (1) selling, trading or leasing the domain name
for compensation, or (2) the unsolicited offering to sell, trade or lease
the domain name for compensation. For more information on the .biz
restrictions, which are incorporated herein by reference, please see: http://www.neulevel.biz/ardp/index.html
The domain name registrant has the authority to enter into the
registration agreement; and The registered domain name is reasonably
related to the registrant's business or intended commercial purpose at the
time of registration.
Appendix for the registration of .JOBS Domains.
.JOBS is a restricted name space (Sponsored Top Level Domain - sTLD).
The ability to secure a company name in .jobs is restricted to those that
meet the following criteria:
1) Tasked with hiring or other HR duties on behalf of their own employer
2) Authorized to purchase their companyname.jobs on behalf of their
3) Who agree to abide by the
Use Policies; and
4) Who agree to abide by the
SHRM Code of Professional Ethics.
Registrations must be company name, where company name is either: (a) the
legal trade name of the employer (minus identifiers such as "the" or "inc"
or "gmbh" etc.); (b) a name by which the employer is commonly known; or (c)
contains either (a) or (b).
Registrations in .jobs can only be for your "company name", which means your
legal or commonly known business name, or at least must include that name.
You are responsible for the usage of your companyname.jobs domain at all
times during the period of your registration. In the event of any violation
of the CNUP, .jobs reserves the right to revoke, suspend, terminate, cancel
or otherwise modify your rights to your domain name. The domain can not be
on one of the reserved lists, such as ICANN’s reserved list, occupational
(e.g., nursing.jobs, accounting.jobs) and industry (e.g., retail.jobs,
manufacturing.jobs, recruiting. jobs) identifiers, geographic names (such as
cities, regions, zip codes, etc.), profane words (either by themselves or in
combination, such as "blow") and others (such as generic terms). .jobs will
maintain these reserved lists and your requested domain name will be checked
against them. A US $39.95 non-refundable .JOBS application fee is
required. This application fee is non-refundable EVEN if the .JOBS Registry
rejects your .JOBS domain application request.
By registering a .JOBS domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Agreement of Employ Media LLC d/b/a .jobs:
.JOBS - Registration Agreement
Appendix for the registration of .TRAVEL Domains.
.TRAVEL is a restricted name space (Sponsored Top Level Domain - sTLD).
The ability to secure a company name in .travel is restricted to those
that meet the following criteria:
Eligibility and name selection data must be authenticated by the
Registry prior to all name registrations. The Registry may receive
assistance in authentication reviews from approved authenticating
organizations. Authentication does not occur on or through a
registrar. Each registrar will handle name selection and application
in their usual manner.
Once the applicant has supplied all required authentication data and
an authentication reviewer has confirmed such information, the
applicant will be given a confirmation number, called a Unique
Identifying Number (UIN). A UIN confirms eligibility for one year
and the holder must certify annually that their authentication data
has not changed in the prior year. If any change has occurred the
holder of a UIN at any time they must re-submit their authentication
data and it must be reviewed and confirmed as for an initial
By registering a .TRAVEL domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Agreement of
Tralliance Corporation d/b/a .travel:
.TRAVEL - Registry Policies
Tralliance Denial & Disputes:
Appendix for the registration of .MOBI Domains.
By registering a .MOBI Domain, the registrant acknowledges and agrees that
they must comply with the requirements, standards, policies, procedures and
practices set forth in the dotmobi Style Guide (www.mtld.mobi)
and consent to the monitoring of the website as described in the dotmobi
Style Guide monitoring guidelines (www.mtld.mobi)
for compliance with the Style Guide.
Furthermore, Registrant acknowledges and agrees that this Style Guide is
subject to modification by the Registry with any such changes appearing at
the previously designated URL, and that Registrant must promptly comply with
any such changes in the time allotted.
General Terms and Conditions of mtld.mobi
Addendum to Registrant Agreement
Compliance with respective mtld.mobi Styleguides
Appendix for the registration of .AERO Domains.
.AERO is a restricted name space (Sponsored Top Level Domain - sTLD).
The ability to secure a domain name in .aero is restricted to those that
meet the .AERO Registry criteria. Only members of the aviation community,
incorporating airlines, airports, companies, organizations, associations,
government agencies and qualified individuals, may register a domain name in
.AERO. Companies, organizations and individuals, recognized as members of
the aviation community, holding .AERO Membership ID or Aviation Community
Membership ID issued by SITA can register domain names.
.AERO Dispute Policy:
.AERO Domain Management Policy:
.AERO Eligibility Reconsideration Policy:
Appendix for the registration contractual requirements
of .US Domains.
In addition to the terms set forth above, the following terms shall
apply to registrants of .us domain names. Your registration of a domain
name in the .us top-level domain ("New TLD Domain Name"), is
subject to policies established or revised from time to time by the
registry for such New TLD Domain Name ("New TLD Registry"), in
its capacity as the registry for its respective Top Level Domain. Each
respective New TLD Registry's current policies ("New TLD Registry
Policies") are available for you to review at each New TLD's
respective website. You agree to be bound by and comply with the
applicable New TLD Registry Policies, including amendments and
modifications thereto, with respect to your New TLD Domain Name
registration. Such policies shall not alter the terms and conditions of
this Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between the New TLD
Registry policies and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this
Service Agreement shall prevail. You agree that the New TLD Registry has
the right to enforce the New TLD Registry Policies.
.US Policies - By registering a .US-Domain, the registrant also
agrees to the Registration Policies of the Registry NeuStar:
The usTLD Nexus Requirements - Nexus Policy
Registrants in the usTLD must be either:
Prospective Registrants will certify that they have "a bona fide
presence in the United States" on the basis of real and substantial
lawful contacts with, or lawful activities in, the United States of
America. This requirement is intended to ensure that only those
individuals or organizations that have a substantive lawful connection to
the United States are permitted to register for usTLD domain names.
- A natural person
- who is a United States citizen,
- who is a permanent resident of the United States of America or
any of its possessions or territories, or
- whose primary place of domicile is in the United States of
America or any of its possessions [Nexus Category 1],
- A United States entity or organization that is
- incorporated within one of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the
District of Columbia, or any of the United States possessions or
- organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of
the United States of America, the District of Columbia or any of
its possessions or territories (including a federal, state, or
local government of the United States or a political subdivision
thereof, and non-commercial organizations based in the United
States) [Nexus Category 2], or
- A foreign entity or organization that has a bona fide presence in
the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories [Nexus
It shall be a continuing requirement that all usTLD domain name
Registrants remain in compliance with Nexus. To implement the Nexus
requirement, NeuStar will:
- Require that Registrars certify that they enforce the Nexus
requirement upon their Registrants, and that Registrars require
Registrants to certify that they meet the Nexus requirement.
- Conduct a scan of selected registration request information.
- Conduct "spot checks" on Registrant information
Appendix for the registration of .NAME Domains.
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) governs the use by
registrants or users of .name domain names and email forwarding service
(together, the “Services”) offered by The Global Name Registry,
Limited (“Global Name Registry”). Global Name Registry created the AUP
to promote the integrity, security, reliability and privacy of the
Services and does not
intend that the AUP be mechanism to resolve disputes between users of the
Services and third parties. Global Name Registry supports the free flow of
information and ideas over the Internet. Accordingly, Global Name Registry
does not actively monitor, nor does it exercise editorial control over,
the content of any message or web site accessible through its network.
However, Global Name Registry reserves the right to remove any materials
that, in Global Name Registry's sole discretion, are potentially illegal,
infringement, may subject Global Name Registry to liability, or otherwise
violate the AUP.
The Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (ERDRP):
Acceptable Use Policy:
Appendix for the registration of .EU Domains.
EU is the two-letter code for the European Union appearing
on the ISO 3166-1 reserved list of alpha two-letter codes of country names.
By applying to register or renew a .eu domain name you guarantee to us that you:
It is entirely your
responsibility to check that your .eu domain name
application and (in the case of sunrise) any supporting
evidence is correct, complete and compliant with all
applicable requirements. You acknowledge that we do not
provide legal or other advice. If we do provide informal
assistance, you rely on it at your own risk. We have no
liability of any nature if an .eu domain name application
(whether sunrise or otherwise) fails because it is
- Accept all applicable
EURid terms and conditions; and
- Meet all applicable
requirements to obtain or renew the .eu domain name
including EU Regulation 733/2002 and EC Regulation
874/2004 (copies of which are available on request).
We reserve the right not to
submit an .eu domain name application to EURid without
refund (except in our discretion) if:
The following apply to sunrise
.eu domain name applications:
- It does not include
the essential elements specified in Article 3 of EC
- You fail within any
time limit reasonably set by us (or 7 days if we do not
set one) to comply with any request by us to confirm
acceptance of specific EURid terms and conditions
(including sunrise terms and conditions) or to provide
any other information which we reasonably require;
- you fail to pay the
correct fee at the time of your application or we
reasonably consider that the payment is fraudulent; or
- we reasonably consider
that registration and/or use of the domain name is
likely to infringe any third party rights.
- If we receive more
than one application for the same .eu domain name, we
shall forward these to EURid in the chronological order
in which they were received.
- If we receive sunrise
applications in advance of the relevant phase of the
sunrise period, we will submit them to EURid at or as
soon as reasonably practicable after the start of the
relevant phase (subject to the other provisions in this
- It is entirely your
responsibility to ensure that any requests for
supporting evidence sent to you by EURid are correctly
submitted to EURid on time and in accordance with the
applicable requirements. You acknowledge that if the
contact email address which you supply to us for
transmission to EURid is incorrect, it is likely that
you will not receive such requests and that your
application will fail.
The following apply to
non-sunrise .eu domain name applications received by us in
advance of general .eu domain name registration:
- We will not accept
more than one application for the same .eu domain name.
- We will submit such
applications to EURid at or as soon as reasonably
practicable after the start of general registration
(subject to the other provisions in this agreement).
concerning .eu domain names will be posted on our website
and it is your responsibility to check it regularly for
updates. We have no obligations in
relation to .eu domain names except insofar as expressly
Sunrise Period Application Fees are Non-Refundable.
=> General Registration Terms and Conditions of
=> EU Sunrise Rules
=> EU Domain Name Registration Policies
=> The .EU Regulation
=> EU Dispute Resolution Policies:
not yet published
Domain names under ".EU" can be only assigned to
companies, organizations, or individuals within the European Community.
Appendix for the registration of .CN Domains.
Prohibited Uses for .cn domain name. Registrant may not register or
use a domain name
that is deemed by CNNIC to:
- Be against the basic principles prescribed in the
Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China(“PRC”);
- Jeopardize national security, leak state secrets,
intend to overturn the government, or disrupt of state integrity of
- Harm national honor and national interests of the PRC;
- Instigate hostility or discrimination between
different nationalities, or disrupt the national solidarity of the PRC;
- Violate the PRC’s religion policies or propagate
cult and feudal superstition;
- Spread rumours, disturb public order or disrupt
social stability of the PRC;
- Spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence,
homicide, terror or instigate crimes in the PRC;
- Insult, libel against others and infringe other
people' s legal rights and interests in the PRC; or
- Take any other action prohibited in laws, rules and
administrative regulations of the PRC.
=> China Internet Domain Name Regulations
=> CNNIC Internet Domain Name Registration Administration
=> CNNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
=> Rules for CNNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
Additional contractual requirements for the
registration of the following ccTLDs:
By registering a .FM domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the dotFM Registry:
By registering a .AM domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the dotAM Registrar:
By registering a .TV domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .TV Registry:
By registering a .BZ domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .BZ Registry:
By registering a .NU domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .NU Registry:
By registering a .WS domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .WS (WebSite) Registry:
By registering a .CC domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .CC Registry:
By registering a .CN domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .CN Registry:
By registering a .TK domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .TK Registry:
.TC, .MS, .VG, .GD Policies.
By registering a .VG, .TC, .MS, .GD domain, the registrant also
agrees to the Registration Policies of the VG, .TC, .MS, .GD Registry:
By registering a .AG domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .AG Registry:
By registering a .SE domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .SE Registry:
By registering a .BE domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .BE Registry:
By registering a .AT domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .AT Registry:
By registering a .DE domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .DE Registry:
DENIC Terms and Conditions &
DENIC_DE_POLICY.pdf. A Residence/branch
in Germany as "admin-c" is required for .DE domains, unless the
Appendix for AdminC Trust Agreement is agreed
upon. Appendix for AdminC Trust Agreement for .DE Domains:
By registering a .UK domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .UK Registry:
By registering a .PL domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the Registry NASK:
By registering a .JP domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .JP Registry:
By registering a .LA domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .LA Registry:
By registering a .SG domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of SGNIC Singapore Network Information Center.
& Dispute Resolution Policy:
Only NameServer updates are allowed, contact WHOIS information updates
are not offered and/or available. COM.SG domains can only be registered
By registering a .MD domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .MD Registry and MaxMD:
By registering a .AC domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .AC Registry:
www.nic.ac/terms.html and Allocation
www.nic.ac/rules.html and Dispute Policies:
By registering a .SH domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .SH Registry:
www.nic.sh/terms.html and Allocation
www.nic.sh/rules.html and Dispute Policies:
By registering a .IO domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .IO Registry:
www.nic.io/terms.html and Allocation
www.nic.io/rules.html and Dispute Policies:
By registering a .TM domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the .TM Registry:
www.nic.tm/terms.html and Allocation
www.nic.tm/rules.html and Dispute Policies:
By registering a .SC domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of ATLAS (Seychelles) Ltd , the .SC Registry:
By registering a .IN domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of INRegistry, the .IN Registry:
By registering a .RU domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of the RU-CENTER - Russian Network Information
www.nic.ru/dns/contract/en/ and Terms
NameServer updates are allowed, contact WHOIS information updates are
not offered and/or available. WHOIS information update transactions must
be completed directly by the registrant in cooperation with
RU-Center, by submitting the respective form
directly to the RU-Center.
By registering a .IT domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Nic.IT, the .IT Registry:
Domain names within the ccTLD "it" can be only assigned to individuals
or organizations belonging to a European Union (EU) Member State.
By registering a .NL domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of SIDN (official .NL Registry):
Only NameServer updates are allowed, WHOIS updates can take up to
7 days before they are entered into
the official registry. The .NL Registry charges a US
$2.00 update fee for all Owner-Updates
within the WHOIS. WHOIS information update
transactions must be completed directly by the registrant in
cooperation with SIDN. A local presence
within the Netherlands is required for .NL
domains, unless the Appendix for Contact Trust Agreement
is agreed upon. Appendix for Contact Trust Agreement
for .NL Domains::
By registering a .ES domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of NIC.ES, the .ES Registry:
www.nic.es NOTE: NIC.ES does NOT
offer a "real time" registry system and therefore they can take up to 7
days to accept OR reject all domain registration requests.
By registering a .VC domain, the registrant also agrees to the Uniform
Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy' of ICANN (UDRP).
By registering a .GS domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Atlantis North Ltd (ANL)
and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .GS Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .CX domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Christmas Island Internet Administration
Limited (CIIA) and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .CX Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .KI domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Telecommunications Authority of Kiribati
(KINIC) and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .KI Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .MU domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Internet Direct LTd (MUNIC)
and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .MU Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .NF domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Norfolk Island Data Services (NIDS)
and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .NF Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .TL domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Timor-Leste ccTLD NIC (Ministry of
Transport and Communication), TLNIC and CoCCA registration terms and conditions of the .TL Registry:
Registration Agreement, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy and Whois Policy.
By registering a .MN domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Datacom Co., Ltd. General registration terms
and conditions of the .MN Registry:
By registering a .IM domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of Domicilium (IOM) Limited. General registration
terms and conditions of the IM Registry:
and the Dispute Resolution Policy:
NOTE: Change of ownership can only be done through the
By registering a com.MX domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of NIC-Mexico =>
Políticas Generales de Nombres de Dominio:
=> Políticas de solucón de controversias:
=> Reglamento de solución de controversias:
By registering a .NZ domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of and Terms and Conditions of
By registering a .HN domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of and Terms and Conditions of
Centro de Registro de Dominios Honduras:
By registering a .LC domain, the registrant also agrees to the
and the 'Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy' of
ICANN (UDRP) and the Registration Policies of and Terms and Conditions of
Nic LC Limited:
CentralNIC Domains (third level domains: .br.com
.cn.com .eu.com .gb.com .gb.net .uk.com .uk.net .us.com .uy.com .hu.com
.no.com .qc.com .ru.com .sa.com .se.com .se.net .za.com .de.com .jpn.com
.ae.org .kr.com) By registering a
CentralNIC third level domain, the registrant also agrees to the
Registration Policies of CentralNIC, Ltd. General registration terms
By registering a .TW domain, the registrant also agrees to
the Registration Policies set forth on TWNIC Website
Including the following Terms and Conditions: